Tuna Tartare with AGRUMATO® Tangerine
Tuna and avocado are dressed with salty soy sauce and slightly sweet, citrusy Agrumato® Tangerine for a no-cook meal.
Recipe courtesy of Lucrezia and Sante Ricci of AGRUMATO®
- 1/2 lb (270 g) sushi-grade tuna, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 3 tsp Agrumato® Tangerine, plus more for finishing
- 1 avocado
- Small handful arugula
- Small handful basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 1/2 tsp toasted sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
1. In a medium bowl, combine cubed tuna with salt, soy sauce, and Agrumato® Tangerine. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Cut the avocado into small cubes. Add avocado, arugula, basil and sesame seeds to the tuna mixture and toss lightly until combined.
3. Mound the tartare onto a plate and garnish with more sesame seeds, a few basil leaves, and a drizzle of Agrumato® Tangerine.